Size of Baby: size of a raspberry. Baby's arms and legs are starting to move like crazy.
Total Weight Gain: down 3lbs
Maternity Clothes: none yet... I actually think some of my clothes are loosening.
Gender: no clue, not worried about it yet!
Movement: nothing yet of course... anything I do feel is either round ligament pain or gas.
Sleep: exhaustion and insomnia! I'm up all night worrying and I am dozing off during the day. Noah is really good at getting into trouble while I am half asleep on the floor.
What I Miss: feeling normal. It's getting hard to do anything without keeping a bag of snacks or a puke bag nearby. I know it's completely healthy and normal (which makes me sooooo happy) but I will be glad when that part stops.
Cravings: nothing... I just know what doesn't sound good. lol
Best moment of the week: We got to see the babies today! Yes... there were still two! We were visiting my high risk specialist today, who has been on my past pregnancy cases. He had no idea about the twin finding at my last ultrasound so I held my breath just so that I wouldn't have the wind knocked out of me if one of the twins had decided not to grow and was no longer with us. His mouth dropped when he saw TWO separate sacs and TWO heartbeats and TWO placentas! Heartbeats were at 168 and 180 which is perfect for their gestational age.
Here is Baby A!
Here is Baby B!
Group shot!
Next week will be difficult for me because I will start up my lovenox injections, but I am happy to do it because I know how much it helped with my pregnancy with Noah. I will do anything to keep these babies healthy! Right now I am leaning on God to help ease my anxieties and fears. So much can happen in pregnancy and even more happens when you are carrying multiples... I need extra strength!




0 comments:
Post a Comment