Monday, July 08, 2013

Fourth of July recap

We had a wonderful Fourth of July with my brother and close friends.  Jason, Noah and I went to a parade and beach in Santa Monica and later Jonathan grilled up some fajitas.  We also ate lots and lots of watermelon. We finished up the evening by watching fireworks of all the nearby cities on the beach in Venice.  Even though there was so much going on, it was actually really pleasant and Noah had a blast.

Sometimes I am so bogged down with my own first-world problems that I forget how blessed we are to live in this country.  I am so thankful for all of the many men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us to live life as freely as we do.  I hope all of you had a fantastic Fourth.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD