Not long after lunch last Thursday, I got the crazy news that my sister who was 34 weeks pregnant was going in for an emergency c-section due to preeclampsia and fetal distress and I would soon be an auntie (again). Immediately, I was on my computer booking a flight to get my butt out to Texas. Unfortunately, the earliest flight I could get was 6am Friday morning. But you can bet your butt that Noah and I hopped that Friday morning plane like nobody's business!
Anyways, this past week has been a whirlwind for me and Noah and the rest of our family... which means it's been psycho crazy for my sister and brother-in-law. In any event, Noah officially has a beautiful girl cousin named Clara Elise. She is tiny, but so very strong and we love her so very much already.
I know some of you might not count this as a weekly wonder, but for me the wonder of a new baby, family, togetherness and hope is a beautiful adventure that I am so excited for Noah to be a part of. It's more important than any story-time, theme park, or museum that I could ever take him too.
<3
0 comments:
Post a Comment