Sunday, March 10, 2013

10 on 10: March

This month I decided to join in on a photography project known as 10 on 10. You take 10 (or more) photos in one day and upload them on the 10th of every month. My dear friend, Chelsea, has been encouraging me to join her in this project since FOREVER, but I am just now getting around to it and I must say that I am pretty excited!

I decided that I wanted to document a typical Saturday in our household.  Our Saturdays are usually all over the place.  We sleep-in, play lazy and go crazy all at the same time.  Here is just a glimpse...

Hubby is still tucked in and sleeping tight at 8am...
Noah is just starting his day and watching an episode or two of Sesame Street while mommy snoozes a little more for a few more minutes and hops in the shower...  
 Daddy and Noah having a struggle as we get out of the car to go get lunch.
 Finally he is strapped in tight and ready for yummy adventures...
 Admiring the Church of Our Lady of La Soledad as we walked past on our food adventure.
Los Angeles is in a constant state of blooming so it's hard to go anywhere and not be distracted by all of the gorgeous plants.
Next food adventure of the day...Korean BBQ with some wonderful friends. Can you tell that Noah's had enough at this point in the day?
 Good times with good folks...
 Jonathan is already knee deep in his next food adventure... Sunday's fajita and salsa prepping.
Well after midnight and we are finally heading to bed...Did I mention it's daylight savings?  uuuuh...

How do you spend your Saturdays?

1 comment:

Designed with love by BDD