Wednesday, February 27, 2013

weekly wonder: four


I have been feeling a little under the weather this week, but I didn't want to skip out on the weekly Noah, so we decided to stay close to home.  Noah and I kidnapped our neighbor, Taylor, and ventured out to the Santa Monica Farmer's Market.  This was definitely not his first time to the Farmer's Market... just the first time he was awake and actively participating in the visit.  It was such a beautiful day and it was nice to help support the local fruit and veggie growers in the area.  We kept it short and sweet since I am still pretty congested and groggy, but Noah loved getting to try samples from all the different booths.  I would say his favorite was the bread from the Bezian Bakery.  We brought home a few different loafs and one super sourdough loaf just for Noah.  He nomnomed that up pretty quickly. Noah also ate an orange peel while we were strolling around.  I don't even know how I missed that, but it happened.... hopefully that will work itself out alright. HAH.  It was really pleasant though and we really need to be better about going to market more often, especially because it exposes Noah to fruits and veggies that he might not have on a regular basis.

I only managed to snap a few photos because the street was pretty packed and it's pretty tricky to maneuver a stroller and a camera without rolling over some innocent bystander, but if you can imagine, Noah left happy and with a full tummy. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD