Wednesday, September 19, 2012

weekly noah: thirty-three


Someone is less than thrilled with mommy this week.  We are moving in less than two weeks.  Totally a spur of the moment decision... didn't mention it before  because we didn't know about it before.  Anyways,  I am having to spend all day packing, which makes Noah extremely unhappy that he can't have me holding him or attending to him 1000% of the time.  He is in the I want mamamamamamamama phase.  And yes... he's really saying it!  Breaks my heart that I can't meet all of his needs, but we really have to get everything packed before these movers get here on the first of October.

Noah's top tooth is out and about, which means it's little next door neighbor should be here any day now, which is scary to me! Nursing a baby with 4 teeth could be really ouchy!?!?!

In addition to all this tooth fun, Noah is going through a sleep regression, which I suppose could be because of those teeth popping out.  Anyways, where there was only one waking a night there are now sometimes 4.  CRAZY!  I feel like a walking zombie!

Things have been pretty crazy around the young McCaffrey household lately, so I don't have a ton of photos from our "normal" life, but I do have quite a bit from our weekend visit to San Diego with Noah's grandparents (my mom and dad).  Hopefully, I will have wonderful things to report in the future and that there is a long nap at the end of our move ;-).


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures! How great that you are moving, but what a lot of work...so good that you are getting a BIG place

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD