Tuesday, July 03, 2012
project 366: june 22-30
1. we have a ton of jars from all of our canning and pickling and salsa making fun. This photo was taken from a high angel.
2. This photo is supposed to demonstrate movement. Sometimes I make Daddy be the bad guy and move Noah around while he's still groggy and or sleepy. **Jonathan says it's like moving a sack of mini potatoes** hah
3. Texas is always on the back of my mind... This recipe book has been great for curing my homesick belly from time to time.
4. While I would like to use Noah for ALL of my photos, I promised I wouldn't. The subject of the day was something cute and that day while walking through China town... I saw this, which is indeed pretty darn cute!
5. I shop at many places, but these two stores (other than whole foods) are probably the places I shop the most these days. Online shopping is a new mommy's best friend!
6. I was supposed to photograph my bathroom. My bathroom is white and boring and was probably a mess the day I was supposed to photograph it. I chose to show off Gus' bathroom. Much more interesting astroturf in the front of our apartment complex.
7. What was on the shelf that day... pretty french radishes. They were a great addition to a few salads we had over the weekend!
8. I changed this subject. My mom came into town on this day and she is just too much fun to not photograph and share.
9. Even more fun! My cousin. Michael, and his buddy Shane came into town and were cool enough to hang with us for a night. We took them to Korea Town for some awesome Korean BBQ. We had so much fun and enjoyed having them around!
Labels:
project 366
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment