Monday, July 30, 2012

project 366: july 15-21 late


I have been good about keeping up with the photos, but not so good with posting them lately.  After being on vacation, coming home and trying to get settled again, I have managed to fallen behind on my photo blogging duties.  It didn't help that I ran out of space on my harddrive and was teetering on the point of losing everything.  Good ole hubby saved the day though.  He supped up my laptop with a terabyte of space.  I  should  be good for a while.  *fingers crossed*

Anyways, lots of things have been going on, but now I think we are slowing down to a nice pace where I should be able to get back to my regular postings.

1.  Chubby fingers of Noah... They are so sweet.
2.  I live in a shoppers paradise... store signs everywhere.  Thankfully I am not a shopaholic, I just do a great deal of window shopping!
3.  My most recent obsession: watching these two interact.  I am IN LOVE.  I know women/new moms always say "I never loved my husband more than when I saw him holding our baby" and blah blah blah and I used to roll my eyes, but it's true it's true!
4.  Not on topic but just two beautiful to not share.  Our GORGEOUS California sunset and rainbow!
5.  My furry critter, Gus! He always tries to hide from the camera, unless I don't want him in the shot, but here he is walking about the city.
6.  Getting blown away by the windmills in North Palm Springs.  It's so fun to driver through that part of California.
7.  I took photos of several people's eyes; my eyes, Jonathan's eyes, Gus' eyes... you get the picture.  No one had anything that compared to Noah's eyes.  They are just gorgeous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD