1. This is an attempt at a self portrait. Obviously not too amazing.
2. On beautiful days like this... the beach is always so busy. It's nice that I don't have to drive to get there.
3. The best part of my day is any time I get to cuddle up with my love bug, Noah.
4. On the 4th of July I was able to capture the fun Jonathan was having as he started up the BBQ. Eagle Scout turned pyromaniac.
5. We don't have a garden per se, but our building and neighborhood has many different flowers to look at as we walk outside every day.
6. National Fried Chicken day. My friend, Marion, and I dined at ChaCha Chicken in celebration. It was amazingly delicious.
7. The Chair... It's funny I never thought Jonathan would be the type to have a chair, but we have a really comfy leather chair that he loves to get comfy and watch tv in.

0 comments:
Post a Comment