He did it. He sat up all on his own. He was hanging out in his boppy, reclining and then he just pulled himself forward into a sitting position. How can I be so sad and excited all at the same time? My precious little boy is growing and changing... why does that hurt so bad? I guess it's because I know he's not going to need me anymore at some point in his life and that makes me SO sad. I guess until then I will zoom my camera lens up to those two too blue eyes as much and as often as I can and capture every bit I can.
In other news... my Noah's hair is starting to thin and he looks like a little 95 year old man. I guess he is prepping to grow big people hair... again another thing I am just not ready for. I have said it before and I will say it again. Things are moving just to fast for me. I wish Noah would just take his time and let me hold onto his babyness a little bit longer.
Enjoy this week's photos!








Hair or not, he is too precious. Loving the update and the progress he is making! Can't wait to see this little guy in person and learn more about his personality!
ReplyDeleteKeep the posts up!! Loving them.