Wednesday, May 16, 2012

weekly Noah: fifteen



good gravy. I must say that every week with this kid keeps getting better and better.  I miss him being tiny and new, but I am falling head-over-heals for his preciousness every single day that I can totally cope with how time is flying.

Noah accompanied Jonathan and I on a trip to Las Vegas this past weekend.  He stayed in his very first hotel and slept in his very own queen sized bed.  He partied at the Hofbrauhaus and got loved on by the waitstaff and several of my friends who were also on the trip.  He even got to swim in the pool at the Palms Hotel. Overall it was a fun experience.  I would have to say that 3 month old Noah is a fantastic traveler.

Developmentally I would have to say that Noah has advanced so much in just the last week as well.  He is blahblahing and chatting away all.the.time. In the beginning I thought he was going to be a very quiet baby since he seems to be so serious, but he must have a bit of my personality because he can "talk" up a storm.  And just Monday, I witnessed his first belly laugh.  I started crying it made me laugh so hard.  I mean... he has had some pretty cute laughs, but that one was just precious.  I tried to get him to do it again so that I could catch it on camera for everyone, but he seemed pretty bored with me after that one good laugh.  So maybe it was a fluke or maybe he's just being stingy, but hopefully there will be more where that came from.

It feels like this kid wants to grow up faster than I would like.  He wants to sit and stand constantly.  He is making noises and trying to cut teeth.  He's even sleeping better at night.  Didn't he get the memo that mommy and daddy would like to have a little time with him as a bitty baby?  Next thing you know we will be sending him off to college.  Sheesh!

I have loads of photos to show you this week... I guess I could call it a photo bomb. HAH. Enjoy!

















3 comments:

  1. Aww...Noah! Stop getting so big. He's doing such a great job holding up his head! What a cutie pie you have on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. He is looking more and more like a little boy. Can't wait to witness one of those belly laughs. He is a strong little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing and changing so much every week! Funny and Strong!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD