
I feel bad... This past week I took a bunch of fun photos with my fancy camera, but only one showed up in my project 366. It sure is hard to make sure to bring my camera with me everywhere I go and get some interesting shots... I guess I need to grow a third arm so that I can hold Noah and take magical photos all at the same time!
1. What's your favorite smell? Bread baking in the oven, clean laundry, freshly cut grass? I love the smell of a sweet little baby... especially my sweet, little Noah. Babies just smell so fresh (when they don't have a dirty diaper that is). I can't even begin to explain how pleasant their smell is.
2. What types of daily routines do you have? Every day I walk our precious pooch. He doesn't get as many walks as he used to now that Noah has entered the world, but he and I at least get one LONG walk in the afternoon and I enjoy that time with my Gus.
3. My favorite word (more like a favorite word because I can't really pinpoint just one word) is navel, well actually it's bellybutton, but that's two words and the subject requested just the one.
4. This is a shot of our kitchen while Jonathan was cooking our dinner. When the hubby is cooking, you can be certain that many pots and pans will be in volved.
5. I love the water. I especially love sitting out by the pool on a warm summer day. We visited Las Vegas last weekend and I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours at the pool and just relax. It was DEVINE!
6. Mom: This was my second mother's day, but the first I was able to celebrate with a living baby. Jonathan brought me some pink tulips to thank me for being Noah's mom. ;-)
7. Grass... I don't have REAL grass in my neighborhood, so this photo had to be taken in another friend's neighborhood. It seems like this grass is needing a bit of a weeding and a trim. Even though it was overgrown, the grass was still rather fun looking with the succulents popping through.
Alright, I am off to photograph another week. Let's hope for some good stuff!
0 comments:
Post a Comment