
1. Aren't a fresh flowers so peaceful? Sometimes I wish I could just roll around in bed of soft flowers and find peace.
2. This photo was actually supposed to be of a skyline, but since I live IN the city and most of the buildings are rather squatty, I couldn't get a very good looking one like I could when we lived in Dallas. So I decided to showcase my anti-skyline.
3. Again a little improvisation... it's supposed to be what "I" wore, but Noah and I are pretty close, so if one of us looks cuter than the other (usually he outshines me), we showcase that person. This is Noah's new Avenger hat.
4. This topic is supposed to be FUN. We had originally planned on attending a movie premier with Jonathan's office, but the cranky-teething baby kind of made us think that wasn't a good idea. So we decided to catch a quick bite to eat and have a little fun with a martini.
5. The prettiest day of the year and I could not find a bird in site, which was oddly enough, the topic of that day. I ended up waiting around on the beach for quite a while until I saw one flying over a building and was finally able to snap this shot.
6. this was supposed to be a self portrait, but as many of you mothers know, once you have a child you pretty much lose all sense of that (not that I mind in the slightest).
7. This is supposed to be someone who inspires me. This has been a topic before and I chose my mom in the past, but this time I chose my wonderful and brilliant husband, Jonathan. He has been with me through so much in life and I depend on him for more than I should, really. He is an amazing provider and father... did I mention he's a genius? He really is! I just love to watch him think sometimes... it's like you can actually see wheels turning. He inspires me to do my best in everything I do so that I can seem half as brilliant as he is. haha. I absolutely love him. He is amazing.
Very sweet post - especially about Jonasson!
ReplyDeleteI love that grandma and Liam say his name the same way. It's just so sweet and I kind of don't ever want it to stop. ;-)
Delete