Friday, April 13, 2012

weekly Noah: ten




Wow! We're in the double digits! Noah is changing so much I can hardly stand it.  He is making the most precious babbling noises and smiles at me ALL THE TIME!  He has also developed a little obsession with his pacifier (as seen in the photo above), which is DRIVING ME CRAZY!  I put it in, he spits it out, but then he cries for it to go back in again.  This game can go on for quite a while.  It's almost as though he has convinced himself that I am taking it out of his mouth and causing his misery.  I assure you that I am not doing anything of the sort.

Last week Noah went on the airplane for the very first time.  Let me tell you that this was an amazing experience.  He did better on the plane than the trip to and from the airport, where he cried the whole way there except for when my friend Kaitlin was kind enough to sit in the back seat with him and hold the pacifier in his mouth.  Anyways, on the plane he never made a peep and the flight attendants even fought over who would hold him while I used the restroom.

Noah also had his very first trip to Texas last week, which was AMAZING.  My mother(s) and sister hosted a Sip-N-See in Noah's honor at a Dallas wine bar called Times Ten Cellar.  He was able to meet so many of his relatives and many of our friends which made me SO happy because it was such a long time coming and so many people have been chomping at the bits to meet him.

I have so much to say, but I will have to write it on another occasion because I have been so busy that I am even doing the weekly Noah a little later than usual.  Once things get under control I promise I will properly update.

Here are some photos from Noah's week in Texas.  Some were taken by me, some by my brother, Jason and some by my brother-in-law, Jeff.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD