Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project 366: March 8-14



Had a lot of fun working on the pictures this week.  I was kind of behind no posting them on my facebook, as well as posting them on the blog, but it was fun none-the-less.  I still am not getting a chance to break out my new camera for project 366 really, I only used it once this week, but I am still using it loads for other projects like the Weekly Noah.  My is to take 2 photos with my pentax next week instead of just one and maybe even learn a new setting on the camera (fingers crossed!).

Anyways, if you want to know the topics for this week, just check out my post from the beginning of March... HERE.  And a side note: let me know if you are participating in project 366 and want a link to your blog or facebook album added to my page for public viewing.  <3

3 comments:

  1. MILK!!! Did you get to sneak over there without me??? Yum..mmm...I love their cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We met the photographer over there to pick up the birth announcements and got lunch and ice cream sandwiches... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that's me! lol - finally had a free moment to sit down and catch up on your blog :D love it and miss my four favorite Santa Monicans!!!! mwuah

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD