Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weekly Noah: two




DISCLAIMER:  unfortunately, week two began to run together due to all of the sleepless nights whereas in week one we were still pumped and excited and could keep our memories straight.  I will try my best to recap, but know I may leave out many bits and pieces...

During Mr. Noah's second week of life all sorts of fun events that took place.  
- We had a newborn, naked-baby photography session (I'll show the photos to you as soon as they become available)
- Attended a mommy and baby breast feeding support group
- Introduced Noah to our friends Marion and Kevin
- Skyped with Noah's great-grandparents
- Noah slept in his crib for 2.5 consecutive hours, twice in a row (he prefers his little basket to the crib though)
- Skyped with Noah's Uncle Peter who is living in South Africa
- Noah and Gus shared a nap together in Noah's baby basket
- Jonathan, Noah and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day family lunch at The Lobster on Santa Monica Pier
- Had his 2 week check-up where he got a clean bill of health, measured 19.5 inches/ 6lbs 14.5 oz and peed on Mama twice during the visit.  

And because I cannot help myself, here is another photo thing I worked on.  You will probably get really annoyed with all of these Noah photos, but I have a new camera and I have a new baby that I have been pining over for more than 2 years, so you will have to bear with me while I obsess just a little bit.


5 comments:

  1. obssess as much as you want and keep the photos coming-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are keeping busy. Noah is a gorgeous baby, and I'm so happy for you! Click away--I would--and I look forward to seeing all your photos. I got a new camera, too (V-day present from hubby), but I'm very much a beginner in the world of photography. I've had a lifetime interest, but never "pressed the shutter release," so to speak. (I was trying to be clever there, but it just sounds silly.)

    Anyway, congrats again on your beautiful boy--glad he's here and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will never be enough photos for me. I love the black and whites and I can't believe little Noah has grown so much already. I'm glad you are documenting on the blog, so I can keep up in between the visits. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would get tired of beautiful baby photos?! Love the updates and cannot wait til I can do my own!! Noah is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I have figured out how to post, so you will know it is from me...Let's see. I LOVE the phots and your writing is wonderful. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD