Wednesday, February 22, 2012

weekly Noah: three



3 weeks old.  Where is the time going?  I told my mom the other day that Noah is three weeks old going on 20.  Soon he will be on his way to Harvard, leaving his mama and daddy behind.  I really don't know how I can ever handle that.  I better start praying now because I am going to need a ton of strength for that day!  Anyways, not too much has happened since last week.  Noah is continuing to grow and I think he is even getting some little chubby wubbies.  I am starting to get to know his little personality and let me tell you he is very serious.  He is also a very squeaky and grunty baby.  It doesn't matter if he's asleep or awake.  He makes hundreds of little faces.  He is best at his grumpy faces, which we saw many times during my ultrasounds.  He waves his little hands around constantly like he is telling us a little funny story.  He is a little cuddle-bug and will "nurse" just so he can get extra skin-to-skin time.  He loves his daddy so much already... Daddy gives the best baths and diaper changes.  He doesn't mind Gus (the dog) in the slightest... not even the barks disturb him.

3 weeks... 21 whole days he has been in our lives.  It is so amazing to me that I am crying right now just thinking about it all.  I guess I should hold my breath and take it all in because in the blink of an eye it will all change.

ps:  poor baby has some serious gas issues.  He is fine if we are holding him swaddled, but once you lay him out flat it hurts his little tummy... so this is why he has such a sour face in the photo.


Oh and here is a picture of Noah and I today at the Santa Monica Farmer's market by the beach.  He loves getting all cuddly in the baby wrap and I love wearing him around town... he is my best accessory  ;-)!

2 comments:

  1. He is by far the cutest accessory too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it was a beautiful day ! You guys look wonderfully happy...I love your posts think the three of you are amazing.
    Love,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD