Friday, February 03, 2012

Noah Grey

6 lbs 3 oz of pure attitude.

I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this little dude.  I just want to stare at him for hours and hours and hours upon end.  Touching and kissing every finger, toe and eyelash over and over again.  This kid is going to have some serious mommy issues because I just cannot let him alone.

My heart and soul are so afraid to accept that he is truly our little boy, but the Lord is opening my heart in ways I never thought possible.  I honestly thought that I could never love another child as much as I love/loved Mason and that I could never experience as much heartache and sorrow and love in one second like I did with him.  Then, in one second,  God broke me yet again and showed me that my love is expandable and I can feel a fullness beyond my understanding.

My Mason is still a very huge part of my life and I am still comparing these first moments of Noah's life to those I experienced with Mason.  They were both so beautiful, but so completely different.   God has been so good to us even in the hardest of times and my cup is truly running over.


2 comments:

  1. We are so happy and excited for all of you! I tried to post yesterday, but it didn't work. Congratulations! He is beautiful, perfect and worth the wait...and everything you have been through. Christa, you are amazing!
    Love,
    Dottie and Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dottie and Jan! He definitely was worth all the wait and fuss. I cannot believe how much the Lord has blessed me over the last two years and how we now have this sweet little boy in our arms. Makes my head spin it's just so exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD