Thursday, December 01, 2011

29 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 29 weeks


Size of Baby: possibly 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches long? Those are almost the exact measurements of our first baby, Mason, so I can imagine this boy's size perfectly.

Total Weight Gain: 14lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: boy

Movement: He is still breach and VERY tricky. Yesterday I was laying down and I could feel him doing a flip. I got all excited until I realized that he was flipping right back into his same old position. I don't understand what the point of all that was, but I guess I will keep praying for a miracle.

Sleep: I thought I would sleep better after all of our guests left town, but I have not... My mind is running a mile a minute and I have a hundred and one projects I have been working on (DARN YOU PINTEREST!!!).

What I Miss: not having to go to the bathroom every 5 and a half seconds! Since he's breach, I am constantly having to pee because he is dancing on my bladder. Cute, right?

Cravings: none

Best Moment this Week: cuddling in bed with the hubby, both of us with a hand on the belly feeling squirms and turns.

Blood Pressure: 120s/70s. Normal! Fingers crossed that it stays that way!


This week has been an absolute blur. I haven't been good at returning phone calls or emails because I have been driving around back and forth trying to get various things done. I don't know why I am in such a rush, but it sure does make it hard to properly communicate with people and for that I apologize. On Monday night I finished a stroller blanket and on Tuesday I started working on two different mobiles. On Wednesday I worked on putting together an advent calendar for the hubs and played around with Christmas cards. The only completed project is the blanket. haha! I have spent the majority of yesterday and today devoting my time to finishing those projects and I think I may see a light at the end of the tunnel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD