Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

So thankful to be in this place on this day.

So thankful for family. So thankful for friends. So thankful for roof over our heads. So thankful for food to fill my ginormous belly. So thankful for a cuddly puppy to keep me warm at night. So thankful for a hubby who loves me dearly and watches out for me. So thankful for my mother and in-laws who traveled all the way to see us for the holidays and who take such good care of us. So thankful for amazing siblings who keep my heart joyful. So thankful to be Mason's mommy. So thankful to be this little baby's mommy. So thankful to be 28 weeks today and still very healthy.

Honestly, I can be thankful for a jillion other things, but my brain is too forgetful to acknowledge everything so I will just end with saying... I am thankful.

Much love to you and yours on this blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Prayers being sent that you and baby continue to stay healthy!
    -Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots to be thankful for...we are thankful for the three of you and Pete in Africa who could not share the holiday with us. We are traveling back to Dallas with the feast of food and relationship fresh in our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo thankful for your health this holiday season! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD