Although I only knew you for a very short time, it doesn't take away from the amount of love I still have for you. You were our first baby, our pride and our joy. On your birthday I only want to remember the joy that I experienced in getting to be a part of your short life, not the sadness and pain that came from when you left mine. I am trying so hard not to think of all the what-ifs and whys and what you would be doing if you were here with us now. Instead, I want to focus on that you were born one year ago and that you changed everything in our lives. I still miss you every single hour of every single day and talk about you all the time with anyone who will listen. I will never forget your sweet smell and your fiery personality.
Happy first birthday my dear sweet Mason.
Love Always,
Mommy
Philippians 1:3 - I thank God upon every remembrance of you.
Mason Kemp McCaffrey
October 11, 2010 12:01 pm - October 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Thinking of you and Jonathan Christa, happy birthday Mason :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday little one! I know you are smiling down on your mom and are so proud of her bravery and strength.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mason!
ReplyDelete