Wednesday, September 21, 2011

18 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 18 weeks and 3 days



Size of Baby: size of a bell pepper

Total Weight Gain: down 1

Maternity Clothes: regular clothing still, but I am showing.

Gender: boy boy boy!!!

Movement: waves all over my belly. Some of you may have even had the pleasure to feel some of the movements. This little guy LOVES attention!

Sleep: Sleeping alright, but having to pee all the time in the middle of the night because the baby is sitting right on my bladder and make it hard to empty it fully.

What I Miss: red wine? haha nothing really... I am actually feeling great and gladly avoiding certain things.

Cravings: no cravings and just eating at meal times. I am not super hungry.

Best Moment this Week: getting to share the news of our baby's gender with family and some friends. Also getting to cuddle up with my Twinkie in her hospital bed.

Blood Pressure: BP has been averaging 109/69 which is awesome. I have decided to add this little tidbit to my updates because it's important to me to note my increase or decrease in blood pressure. These pressures are WONDERFUL because earlier in the pregnancy my pressures were 117-121/77ish and near the end of my pregnancy with Mason they were steadily 150/90ish (which is dangerous) and they topped at 185/125 (which is amazing I did not stroke out or anything). Anyways, I am now securely in the second trimester and hit the second trimester blood pressure dip. I take my blood pressure daily as recommended by my doctor and so I will make little notes about that, but you can ignore it if you like.

And now for some eye candy....








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD