Do you ever receive messages from God through a loved one or strangers? I do! Today, I was reading my good friend, Chelsea McCown's, blog and she shared these two Bible verses in reference to some fear she is also experiencing in her pregnancy after loss. These verses and her post have inspired me. God wants me to cherish this time I have with this baby and to be brave. Do not fear the worst because you have already lived it. God is with me (He never left me).
2 Timothy 1:7
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9
Praying for bravery and strength in this pregnancy!
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9
Praying for bravery and strength in this pregnancy!
Much love,
Christa
Love you!! You are in my prayers daily!
ReplyDelete