Thursday, November 05, 2015

interviewing a three year old: nine



We just returned from a whirlwind trip to Brussels, The Netherlands and Germany. Noah loved getting to see new places.  Im sure his brain was on absolute overload. This months questions are all about our trip. 

Do you like traveling? 
I do sometimes. 

What's the best part about traveling? Looking for cool things. Like autumn leaves and acorns.  

What else do you like about traveling? Finding new parks. 

We just came from Brussels, what was your favorite part about that place?
The walking park with the chestnuts we found on the ground. There were even leaves big enough to make a mask. 

What have you liked about the city of Volendam? 
I liked all the bicycletas and the house park.  

What did you like about Amsterdam? I liked the pancakes. 

What did you like about Germany? I liked that is was so very much crowded.  I miss Germany. When can we go back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD