We recently returned from a trip to Texas. Jonathan's parents (Nannie and Doodad) gave Noah a set of magnet tiles. They have been great for Noah. He has started creating all sorts of pretend things with them and I have loved getting to see this transformation.
This month's questions were based on some outer space imaginative play and the building of a space ship (from magnet tiles) that had been going on throughout the day. I was surprised by some of the detail in his answers. I wonder where he had learned some of the vocabulary. I am really amazed by him and learning so much about what's happening inside his little head.
Where is somewhere you would like to go? Outer space!
How do you get to outer space? I'd use my toll tag. Then I would fly.
How are you going to fly to space? Use a space ship.
How did you get a space ship. I built it.
How did you do that? I made an overline here, two circles, another circle on the top, a circle for the steering wheel and two lines for a seat belt.
Who's going to drive the space ship? Noah and mommy.
What does outer space look like? Looks like our house.
Is there anything to see in outer space? Lots of holes...
0 comments:
Post a Comment