It's been a crazy month. We traveled to visit family and there has just been lots and lots going on in general. So this interview is late, but boy is this boy becoming more detailed in his responses. I am so proud of him...
What did you do today? I can quite remember...I think I sang Dancing queen at school
What is your favorite food? Sweet potato French Fries from the burger place
What is your favorite song? I just like Dancing Queen
What is your favorite color? Yellow, red, blue
What is your favorite animal? A zebra like the one in Madagascar
What did you dream about? Always about the Minions from Despicable Me.
What is your favorite toy? The Legos. I like to make big toy messes and jump into them.
What is your favorite fruit? I love a strawberry and a blueberry.
What is your favorite book? The Bible book
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my big dump truck in the big dirt.



0 comments:
Post a Comment