Holy Moly... I thought Olive was teething, but she really wasn't acting so horribly that our lives were miserable, so I thought for sure that we had more time. Then out of nowhere out popped two little teethies. That's right... she is toothless no longer! Olive has two bottom incisors.
Olive is also all into climbing to a standing position these days. She just wants to see things from a different perspective. It's not always safe though and little-miss-thang has fallen and bonked her head on more than one occasion. It's not even something I can quite regulate or control because she gets up really fast and before I can get to the other side of the room she is down again. I think she really just wants to follow her brother around and see what all the fuss is about. I really hope she waits to walk...
Solids are going EVEN better. Especially when she gets to feed herself and the foods aren't too mushy. She loves yogurt and blueberries. Also avocado chunks and slices of bell pepper.
Sleeping is hit or miss... has to be related to the two teeth coming in. She wants to be held a lot, making it hard for the rest of us to get anything done or get any sleep. Hoping her teeth stop bothering her and she can get some proper sleep soon.
Really we have just been having so much fun with Olive. Her brother is so sweet with her and she adores him. I can't believe how well they get along... (Please, Lord, let it last a while longer).
I'm thankful for all of the sweetness this girl has brought into our lives.





0 comments:
Post a Comment