This past week has been so much fun! We have been visiting family in Texas and Olive has just been so happy getting to spend time with her extended family. She was a dream on the flight here and made all of the flight attendants swoon with her cuteness.
Basically we have just been running around meeting up with friends and family. Olive has been getting to try lots of tasty things like avocados, carrots, spinach and crackers. She seems to be enjoying solids much more these days. She has also been taking small sips of water from a sippy cup. She is doing so well.
Sleep wise we are kind of in a funk, but I totally don't blame her since we just had daylight savings change and are in a different time zone. Fingers crossed we can get her back into some sort of routine when we get home.
She has definitely gone through a growth spurt! I weighed her and I think she is in between 15-16lbs. I had to weigh myself with her and the weight wasn't consistent so I am guessing but that's a huge jump since her last doctors appointment!
She is still basically the happiest baby on the block. She has her moments of course, but she loves everything and just goes along with everything. We are so very blessed with this little diva!








0 comments:
Post a Comment