Anyways, Tiffany and Lee were kind enough to invite our little family to hang out with them while they did a sand castle building experience.
First of all, if you have not been to La Jolla drop everything you are doing and google it. Then book a flight and hotel stay. It's adorable and amazing. The beach was small but picturesque and the sand was just so soft. The weather was absolutely perfect... especially for December. It was about 75 degrees and the water felt cool but totally doable!
The entire sand castle building experience was very technical, but surprisingly easy. It also took a lot of manual labor which I actually did not really participate in because we had Lee and Jonathan do all the digging and lifting. I did all the chasing and nursing (of Olive and Noah obviously).
Really it was such a fun activity and I am pretty sure I would do it again... even pay an instructor to teach it again because I think it is definitely an experience one can build upon. Get it? Build? Ha. Okay, yeah, I'm done.
0 comments:
Post a Comment