Monday, December 08, 2014

Monthly Noah: thirty-four



Noah is absorbing so much these days. Everything we say and do is a learning experience for him. Most of the time I am so proud of what we have taught him and what he's picked up. Then there are the horrible habits he's picked up from me as well.

Noah talks like such a big boy these days. The other day while walking home from school we had such a big kid conversation...
N: Mommy, I love you!
Me: I love you too, Noah. 
N: I'm so proud of you too, Mommy.
Me: Oh Noah, I'm proud of you too!
N: no mommy, I'm so proud of you because you picked me up from school today. You did a great job picking me up from school. 

Yeah. There is a lot of positive conversations like that. 

There are also a ton of tantrums and whiny negotiations that most toddlers are known for, but these big sweet conversations are lovely. They melt my heart into a big puddle on the floor... they are just so sweet. 

We are so lucky to have such a sweet-natured, big-hearted little boy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD