Sunday, November 09, 2014

weekly olive: twelve

Happy 12 weeks, Olive! We spent her 12th week doing lots of mini adventures.  On Tuesday we went to the beach since we have been having unusually warm weather for Southern California.   She seemed to do alright.  Slept most of the time with the exception of when we popped her out of the k'tan for a little photo-op.  Wednesday went to the town of Westminster for a fun Vietnamese food tasting.  She of course slept through that too... I will assume that she enjoyed the food though because she didn't have any milk complaints afterwards.  ;-)  Then on Saturday went to the beach again! This time she chilled out inside of the beach tent and tried her best to keep calm as the horrible sea gulls got too close for comfort.

Honestly, I am loving Miss Olive'a portability at this point in her life.   We have been doing so many fun family outings since she is at the age where she can nap anywhere and she doesn't need bottles or anything because she is nursing.  It has just been so much fun.  EXHAUSTING, but fun!  

In this past week we have gotten to experience more and more of her little personality.  She is such a happy little girl.  She loves my silly faces and Jonathan's deep soothing voice... usually she will grin from ear to ear with us around.  She is cautious of big brother and tries her best to go unnoticed when he is around because he LOVES to smother her with too much love.  She is quite the social smiler as well.  She is just such a doll.

She has been sleeping SO much this week.  I am SO thankful for it.  I am still exhausted because while she has been sleeping like a champ... I have not! Between pumping and cleaning and doing other things it is just hard to SLEEP when the baby sleeps.  I am thankful to get the modest amount of sleep that I do get.  It's still LOADS more than what we got with Noah.  My oh my was that kid a rough sleeper!

Anyways, we are loving her to bits and pieces and we are so excited to get to see more and more of her personality as it unfolds!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD