As of yesterday, Olive is officially three months old. She is becoming quite the diva. As I sit here and one-handedly type this post, I am holding her paci in her mouth for her and attempting to get her to take a nap. What she would REALLY like is for me to be walking around the house or outside wearing her in the baby carrier. Someone wearing Olive and walking around equals instant nap time. But alas, my feet hurt and I would prefer to be catching up on some bills, blogs, laundry and emails while Noah and Olive nap. I guess minus the Olive part because she's.not.sleeping.
Thankfully this doesn't keep her from sleeping at night. She's been great at that. Doing anywhere from 5-9 hour stretches. What the what???? Yep. She's spoiling me in that department. Noah didn't sleep like that until he was almost a year old. I'm trying to not get too used to it... there is NO way she will keep it up. I couldn't ever be that lucky. ha
I started her on cloth diapers this week. Her little bottom can finally fit into the size one cloth we have. I will see how this goes. With all the traveling and day tripping we have been doing cloth diapering has been the last thing on our mind. We have been lucky if we had diapers at all. HA. Just been so used to Noah and not needing diapers that it will take some time to get back into the groove.
Olive is so expressive these days. She will lift her eye brows, smile really hard and charm the pants off you. I am serious. She is just too cute. She also loves to coo and squeal responses to us. I love these baby babbles.
We now know that Olive is rolling from her back to her belly... Not because we have seen her do it but because we have found her a few times face down screaming in a puddle of her own drool. She's not a fan of the rolling business yet. Maybe I will catch her one day?
Olive took her second long road trip this week to Las Vegas. We are working our way up to our super long annual big trip that we take every year. She did amazing. Noah was a pill (as usual). We are going to have to have our act together when we travel in December. Two kids on a 26 hour road trip will be interesting to say the least.
Anyways, she's a fantastic little lady. We LOVE her and LOVE watching her grow!

0 comments:
Post a Comment