Friday, November 21, 2014

weekly olive: fourteen

Today was Noah's school Thanksgiving party.  I decided to dress little Olive up in her blue jean skirt for the special occasion.  I am having way more fun dressing her up than I ever thought I would.  Too many cute possibilities.  Jonathan is going to kill me with how much money I am going to end up spending on her wardrobe.

Olive is starting to grab at more things with her hands and even trying to grab at her feet a little bit. She has started taking an interest in toys.   She likes to grab at things shake them a little and toss them away.  I guess she's a little bored with them?  Noah NEVER took interest in little toys.  He always wanted to have you focusing on him 100% and always wanted what YOU have... not his baby stuff.  He is still that way.  Most of his toys are repurposed things from around the house because toys are just not cool enough for him.  Anyways, Olive taking an interest in things is exciting to us! Something different!

Olive is still sleeping great.  THANK GOODNESS.  She wakes up every once in a while but mostly she sleeps from 11-7:30am and then she sleeps a little while longer.  I am NOT complaining about her sleep habits!

We jumped full time into cloth diapers, but it hasn't been as flawless as I had hoped it would be.  We have had quite a few "messes" do to the fact that she doesn't have enough body budge to get a good diaper fit.  I really don't want to go get different cloth diaper sizes, so I guess we will be working on fattening her up and washing lots of messy things in the mean time.

Little Miss Olive is just too sweet.  It's been 14 weeks and we don't even remember what life was like without her!

 




1 comment:

Designed with love by BDD