Sunday, November 02, 2014

weekly olive: eleven



I am probably going to be kicking myself for boasting about this but.......

SLEEEEEEEEEP!

Guess whose been getting some? Miss Olive (and mommy but who cares about me anyways?) Three nights this week Olive slept for seven hour stretches.  Yessir! I would have been scared if it weren't for the fact she's really loud when she sleeps and that she's right next to me in the bassinet.  Seriously... heavenly! Go Olive Go.

Miss Olive has been so smiley this week.  We all LOVE getting to see her smile.  She is cooing a ton and making lots of "french" baby noises as my mom would call them.

Olive has started rolling from her back to her sides.  SO skipping belly to back all together and just working on the roll around I guess.  She also likes to kick A LOT and wriggle and stand.  I think she has some mild reflux because she gets really pissy when you lay her flat. She mostly likes to be upright and pushes with those strong legs of hers up and down.  Guess I will be getting out the doorway bouncer soon.

We recently started putting Olive in a bumbo type seat this week and she REALLY loves getting to sit up and enjoy the McCaffrey mayhem.  Noah doesn't particularly like letting baby sister use the seat because it wasn't very long ago that he was still playing with it.  So we have to do a bit of monitoring to make sure he doesn't try to evacuate her from the chair.   We also celebrated Olive's first Halloween.  I will make a separate post on Halloween but her Tinkerbell costume was adorable and she slept beautifully through trick-or-treating.

Here are some of her Tinkerbell expressions:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD