Friday, July 11, 2014

nugget: thirty-two weeks



Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 
32 weeks! 


Size of Baby: about the size of a squash


Total Weight Gain:  20-21lbs

Maternity Clothes: yesssss...

Gender: GIRLIE

Movement: Oh man. Little lady must be going through a growth spurt or something because I am all kinds of sore. Feels like a bowling ball rolling around in there and every morning my gut is aching like I just had the workout of a lifetime.

Sleep: I am trying to get to bed earlier, but I have been waking up several times in the night sick to my stomach...  Maybe it's from all the movement?

What I Miss: sleep!!!

Cravings: nothing really, although, just writing this made me think that a bowl of queso would be so good right about now!

Best Moment this Week: laying in bed and watching my tummy sway too and fro.  Don't get me wrong, it's not the most comfortable feeling, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  She seems to be so active which makes me so thankful.

Blood Pressure: my blood pressure hasn't really been high, but it's been fluctuating weirdly.  Like 115/85 and then 130/71... I am thinking just being overly tired is making it do funny things.  

I had a bit of a scare the other day while walking with Noah.  My hand started tingling and then when I looked down it was really really swollen, so much so that it didn't look like my hand.  I rush home and took my blood pressure, but it was normal.  I took off my wedding bands (just in case), drank some water and rested for a minute and before too long the swelling was almost completely gone.  Maybe it was heat related? Not sure.  If it happens again, I will for sure be running to the doctor about it.  Swelling was one of my first signs of preeclampsia in my pregnancy with Mason.  My hands, face and ankles became very swollen to where I hardly looked like myself.  I know that a lot of women experience swelling in pregnancy, but I seriously won't be taking any chances.

Praying for continued health for me and the little lady.  I feel so blessed that she has made it this far!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD