Sunday, March 09, 2014
Visit to Will Rogers State Historic Park
This week Noah and I had a play date with our good friends, the Shulls. Colleen has two delicious little babies, Amelia (almost 19 months old) and Austin (6 months old). Of course whenever we hang out I have to take a billion photos because kids slay me and I just have to document them the best way I know how.
The park was really cool. It was basically one GIANT field surrounded by a some smaller fenced off fields that were used for polo tournaments and jumping competitions. We actually walked around a bit before setting up our picnic and checked out the horses while they were getting their baths. The kids absolutely loved that. There are also some hiking trails with ocean views, but we opted to just sit and chill with the kids instead of checking those out because both Noah and Amelia were itching to run free in the grass.
It was a really pleasant play date and hopefully we can check out more of Will Rogers soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment