So after my last weekly wonder update we ALL got horribly sick. I think I mentioned that Noah threw up once in his monthly update, but I figured it was gone and over because he seemed to be acting normal and everything was okay. Well I was WRONG. After I took Jonathan's brother, Peter, on a visit to the beach we all went home where Noah got sick again (a full 24 hours after his last sick moment). Anyways, this went on with him for a full week and then the rest of us followed suite. So unfortunately THIS weeks photos were taken on the sand while I carried Noah in the baby carrier. The rest of the pics from that week are of Noah sleeping and eating his chicken noodle soup. It was probably the nastiest week EVER and poor little guy is finally (two weeks later) getting back to normal in both his routines and spirits.
0 comments:
Post a Comment