Friday, November 01, 2013

2013 Halloween Bash

Last year I decided that although I am not the biggest fan of Halloween, I was going to give it my best to make the most of every holiday for Noah and that meant going all out for Halloween.  I want to celebrate every moment with him because that's what life is all about, right?  So we threw a Halloween bash at our house and invited all of our buddies to join in the fun.  It was so much fun that decided to make it a tradition.

This past weekend we hosted our annual Halloween party with a Dia de Los Muertos theme. Traditionally Dia de Los Muertos is celebrated November 1-2nd, but whatever, October 26th is close enough, right?  So Jonathan prepared a TON of barbacoa, carnitas and chicken tacos, a few friends came over to help make baked goods and I decorated the house and yard into a frenzy.  People came, ate and partied up a storm.  It was another great Halloween success!

I really loved seeing everyone's creative costumes.  Jonathan, Noah and I had Willy Wonka themed costumes.  Jonathan was Willy Wonka, Noah was an Oompa Loompa and I was Veruca Salt.  We did our best to party in character.

Did you have any fancy Fall Harvest or Halloween festivities?

2 comments:

  1. Bummed we missed it! You guys always throw a fabulous party! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We missed you guys so much! It would have been adorable to have your little "bun" in attendance this year! haha. Oh well, there is always next year! xox

      Delete

Designed with love by BDD