Thursday, April 04, 2013

weekly wonder: nine


This week we were got to wander out as a family and listen to Reggae music at the Fisherman's Village in Marina Del Rey.  I know exactly what your thinking... Is this your typical music choice???  No, not really, but it was so upbeat and fun!

When we arrived, Noah was still napping, so Jonathan and I walked around a little bit before music started.  We ran into a few friends of mine from me and Noah's mommy and baby group and chilled, listened to the music and watched all the people dancing. After awhile, I woke Noah up so that he could get involved in all the fun.  I thought he would be super excited about the music since it's so different from what he normally listens to, but nope... he really could have cared less.  His attention was all on the boats and the water just a few feet away.  It took every ounce of energy and distraction to keep him from going down the ramp and into the water with those boats! Oh man does this boy love water!  Jonathan and I managed to steal him away from the boats for a few minutes and get some dancing out of him, but I would have to say that this particular music event was not very interesting to him.  

Anyways, it was a fantastic afternoon and we can't wait to catch some of the other weekend performances in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD