Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who could resist...

this valentine?

Here is last years Valentine photo just for reference... BIG IMPROVEMENT!
I hope you and your sweeties are having a wonderful day full of LOVE.
xoxox

Dear Sweet Noah, 
With each passing day our lives have been filled with more joy and love than the last. 
You keep us on our toes and full of giggles.
You are our little snuggle bug and we love you to bits and pieces.

Love for ever, 
Mama and Daddy


To our other Valentine:
Dear Sweet Mason, 
Watching your brother grow up makes us miss you more and more every day.
We wish that you were here with us and that we could watch you play and grow.
We think of you more than you'll ever know and dream of the day when we will meet you again.

Love for ever and always,
Mama and Daddy

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't already nudge you enough...get the Scoutmob app...just for the mustaches! I think they probably even have some good food deals in the LA area..not so much in Austin...but...GOOD MUSTASHES!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD