Sorry for posting this late... that three day weekend threw me way off! It sure was fun having the hubby around an extra day, but I also like not feeling like time just slipped through my fingers. Hopefully the week will SLOW down a bit and I can catch up.
1. I am pretty much attached to some form of technology at all times of the day; iphone, laptop, desktop, camera, ipad, playstation or something. Since Noah has arrived, I have had to learn to be a bit disconnected, which is SO hard for me, but with young children its a necessity.
2. Standing in line at a grocery store is so different now.
3. Woolzies dryer balls... natural fabric softener and way to speed up drying time. Why did it take me so long to join the club?
4. Lavender schnapps... a little something Jonathan brought back from Austria last year. Isn't that strange?
5. I never know whats going to be going on at any given hour of the day, but on this day at 12 o'clock noon, I was watching a chunky monkey catch some zzzz's.
6. Something sweet... a baby strawberry!
7. Oh man... the weather on Memorial Day was amazing and beautiful. Jonathan, Noah and I took a 3 mile innercity trek and had such an amazing afternoon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment