Monday, May 21, 2012

Project 366: May 15-21




It was an interesting week in photos.  I feel like a rock star because I used my nice camera three times this week! yay! Let's hope I can keep it up.

 1.  I can't even express the amount of love I have for this little boy.  Noah is such a gem and he makes me SO happy.
2.  Being an early childhood educator made me have an intense collection of children's books... having a baby has made baby books my newest addiction.
3.  I was able to steal some time and hang out with a dear friend.  We decompressed and had some sangrias.  It was great!
4.  At least one day a week, I have been crafting.  This day I was dying some cloth diapers.  Turquoise, purple and orange.  Such striking colors for my striking young lad.
5.  If I could go anywhere, I would most likely pick one of two places... my bed or the beach.  I love the beach!
6.  I can hardly make it one day without a sip of coca cola.  I have taken many hiatuses, but I just keep coming back to it.  Someday I will hopefully kick my nasty soda habit.
7.  Flowers, flowers everywhere... these are Pink.  So beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD