Jonathan and I are complete opposites on nearly everything, but that is probably one of the things that also draws us together. As lame as it sounds, we complete each other. Because of us being complete opposites, it really complicates our name choice selection. He has his opinions and I have mine.
We did not have a name for Mason until he was nearly 24 hours old and Mason did not even make it on our name list that we had been working on. When I saw his sweet little face, I knew that would be his name, but again... we had NO clue.
Things haven't changed much in our second pregnancy. We're still clueless and Jonathan is perfectly okay with this.... and it is SERIOUSLY driving me MAD! I want a name for this little child kicking around inside of me, but I guess I will just have to wait and see his face. Until then... I name thee Baby HeMac.
0 comments:
Post a Comment