Wednesday, September 28, 2011

19 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 19 weeks 3 days


Size of Baby: size of an heirloom tomato

Total Weight Gain: probably about even

Maternity Clothes: in between sizes right now, but I went shopping and got new tops and sweaters today.

Gender: boy boy boy!!!

Movement: some days baby boy moves around a lot and then some days he is so still.

Sleep: Sleeping through the night and waking up VERY early every day.  Then crashing midday and crashing again at bedtime.

What I Miss: nothing this week... feeling just peachy.

Cravings: no cravings and just eating at meal times. I am not super hungry.

Best Moment this Week: Going to yoga twice this week (hoping to make it a 3rd day on Friday).  I feel very accomplished when I am able to work out!

Blood Pressure: averaging about 106/66, which is awesome!

And here is my 19 week mugshot.  Nice blue bruise too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD