"Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!" - I Peter 1:6
Jonathan and I have wonderful news. We will be having a little HeMac or SheMac sometime in January/February 2012. The due date is February 18th, but because of how complicated our pregnancy with Mason was, the doctors do not want me going the full 40 weeks. So hopefully, we will be able to hold out until the last week in January or even the first week of February and the baby and I can share a birthday!
We are beginning this pregnancy with both caution and elation. We both feel strongly that God wants us to be parents, but we realize that this journey will be more difficult for us than most and that is why I feel it important to share this news with all of you so that our family can have your support and prayers.
Much Love,
Christa and Jonathan
0 comments:
Post a Comment